Series passes for Fall Reel Talk are now sold out. Limited individual tickets will be available on the night of the screenings at The Landmark concierge desk.
Fall is awards season, and during the last couple of years, Reel Talk members have had a chance to see early screenings of many Oscar-winning and nominated films and meet the talented creators of these provocative movies. In fact, we have had a stellar lineup of films and speakers during all four seasons--many of whom have not appeared at ANY of the other screening series in town. Join us again this fall, where you will see the most acclaimed year-end movies, including studio hits, cutting-edge independent and foreign films. This fall we will be at two Landmark destinations — The Landmark and the newly refurbished and completely retooled Regent Theatre in Westwood.
About Stephen Farber
• President of the Los Angeles Film Critics Association 2012-2016
• Contributor to The Hollywood Reporter, The New York Times and Los Angeles Times
• 25 years as one of the top moderators in town, interviewing hundreds of filmmakers, actors and industry moguls
Monday, November 25 at 7:00pm: LITTLE WOMEN
Guest speaker: producer Amy Pascal.
Monday, December 2 at 7:00pm: THE PERFECT CANDIDATE
Guest speaker: director/co-writer Haifaa Al-Mansour (Wadjda).
Monday, December 9 at 7:00pm: JUST MERCY
Guest speakers: producer Asher Goldstein, actress Karan Kendrick.
All films and speakers subject to change.
NOTE: This series starts at The Landmark for the first several dates, then continues at Regent Theatre for the remaining dates (TBD). Seating is reserved at The Landmark, unreserved at Regent.
Tickets: 2 ways to buy
– Fall Series Pass (9 Screenings): $225
Available September 9th
– Limited Individual Screenings: $30 each
1. Purchase Tickets in Person starting September 9th at 9:30am ONLY at The Landmark, 10850 W. Pico Blvd., West L.A. 9:30am - 10:30pm — visit the Concierge Desk.
2. Purchase Tickets Online starting September 9th at 9:30am
No Refunds After October 14, 2019