Last year Reel Talk members saw 7 of the 9 movies nominated for Best Picture—more than any other public screening series—and met a number of the eventual Oscar winners and nominees. Join us for another award season this fall, where you will see a full slate of highly acclaimed Oscar contenders, along with cutting-edge independent and foreign films. Then meet the filmmakers and stars in candid discussions after the screenings. This year we will be meeting at The Landmark, where you will be able to choose your own reserved seat for the entire fall series!
About Stephen Farber
• President of the Los Angeles Film Critics Association 2012-2016
• Contributor to The Hollywood Reporter, The New York Times and Los Angeles Times
• 25 years as one of the top moderators in town, interviewing hundreds of filmmakers, actors and industry moguls
BONUS SCREENING: Monday, December 18 at 7:00 PM at the Regent Theatre: Film Stars Don't Die In Liverpool
Guest speaker: Actor Jamie Bell.
This screening is FREE to Fall series passholders. Others may buy tickets while supplies last.
All films and speakers subject to change.
Tickets: 2 ways to buy
– Fall Series Pass (10 Screenings): $250
– Series Pass for the First 4 Rows of the Theatre: $190
Available August 21st
– Limited Individual Screenings: $28 each
1. Purchase Tickets in Person starting August 21st at 9:30am at The Landmark, 10850 W. Pico Blvd., West L.A. 9:30am - 10:30pm — visit the Concierge Desk. PLEASE NOTE: The $190 series passes are only available at the Concierge Desk.
2. Purchase Tickets Online starting August 21st at 9:30am
No Refunds After October 2, 2017