THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW — COVID Vaccine Information for Nuart Los Angeles
*PLEASE NOTE* — Theatre staff will check vaccine cards and IDs starting at 10:00pm on any date that THE ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW is screened. Pre-show begins at 11:30pm sharp. Early arrival strongly encouraged!
You must be fully vaccinated to attend the show. “Fully vaccinated” means that it has been at least 14 days after your final vaccine dose. Please arrive early and bring a photo ID and proof of vaccination. Either your physical vaccination card, a picture of your vaccination card, or a digital vaccination record (https://myvaccinerecord.cdph.ca.gov/) will be accepted. Please note that a negative COVID-19 test will not be accepted for entry. You must be fully vaccinated to attend the show.
By purchasing a ticket to attend and/or by attending The Rocky Horror Picture Show screening as an in-person attendee, you are doing so voluntarily and agree to assume all risk associated with attending this event, including potential exposure to COVID-19, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law. You also agree to indemnify and hold Silver Cinemas Acquisition Co. dba Landmark Theatres (“Landmark Theatres”) harmless against all suits, claims, actions, and complaints of every nature, including attorneys’ fees and costs relating to any claims brought by your or any third party on your behalf or in any way related to you. You also agree to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws, orders, and guidance, as well as Landmark’s rules and all directions of management while at the theatre, including those pertaining to COVID-19 health and safety.”
1. All performers and attendees must show proof of being fully vaccinated before entering.
2. The audience will be required to wear their masks during the entire performance unless actively eating or drinking. This means that you must replace your mask between bites and sips.
3. 12 feet will be maintained between the stage and guests.
4. Performers will stay on stage at all times and are not permitted to mingle with the audience.
5. Concessions refreshments will be permitted in auditorium during the performance.
6. By purchasing a ticket; you are self-attesting that:
a. Masks will be worn at all times unless actively eating or drinking in the auditorium.
b. Masks will be worn over nose and mouth at all other times. You may not shout or participate in spoken exchanges during the performance unless masks are in place.
c. Failure to comply will result in removal from the event with NO refund.