Remember the heady era when the latest films by Bergman, Antonioni, Fellini and Truffaut were all the rage at art houses? Relive those days at our 11th Annual Foreign Film Series—the only series of its kind in Los Angeles! In previous years Reel Talk members have caught many of the top Oscar-winning and nominated foreign films, including The Sea Inside (Spain), The Secret in Their Eyes (Argentina), Departures (Japan), Footnote (Israel), Land of Mine (Denmark), and Tanna (Australia). Join us again this year to see the best NEW movies from around the world, including some of the foreign Oscar submissions for 2018. Then meet the filmmakers, stars, distributors, and major film critics for revealing discussions after the screenings.
About Stephen Farber
• President of the Los Angeles Film Critics Association 2012-2016
• Contributor to The Hollywood Reporter, The New York Times and Los Angeles Times
• 25 years as one of the top moderators in town, interviewing hundreds of filmmakers, actors and industry moguls
BONUS SCREENING: Monday, March 5 at 7:00 PM: The Death of Stalin (UK).
Guest speakers: Director/co-writer Armando Iannucci, actors Steve Buscemi and Jason Isaacs.
This screening is FREE to Winter series passholders. Others may buy tickets while supplies last.
All films and speakers subject to change.
Tickets: 2 ways to buy
– Winter Series Pass (6 Screenings): $145
Available December 11th
– Limited Individual Screenings: $28 each
1. Purchase Tickets in Person starting December 11th at 2:00pm at the Regent Theatre, 1045 Broxton Ave., Westwood — visit the Box Office.
2. Purchase Tickets Online starting December 11th at 2:00pm — click on the 2pm showtime to purchase.
No Refunds After January 22, 2018